Monday, June 11, 2012

Heading for more heads...

Like I've written in the previous post, I finally did my first attempt to build a puppet, using a free puppet pattern from Bashful Puppet.com.
It was actually a head pattern, and I didn't have much trouble building it. But then I was like meeting a dead end. I didn't know what to do after that. The head was finished and that was it!
FYI, for the material of the head, I used polyurethane foam sheets just like the ones which are used to make matresses, cushions, insulations, etc.
So, because at that time I had no idea what to do next, I decided to make some heads. I tried to do some modifications. I even attempted to create a new pattern, but it turned out to be totally failed.
Anyway, here are some pictures of my puppethead-will-be.



1 comment:

  1. That looks great! I can't wait to see the finished product!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete