Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dunnow Why... (Part-2)

After I've cut the hand parts, I put palm support plates for the hand-palms, made from cardboard. But  unlike my previous puppets, I wanted this puppet's hands to be able to hold things. So, I added some florist wires inside the fingers. This would let the puppet's hands to hold stuffs. I learned this from (again) the great Projectpuppet.com. So, many thanks to Projectpuppet.com!
I also put a thicker wire on each hand as the hand-rod, just like I did to my other puppets.



The next step was to finish the hands by gluing the other parts of them together. What so interesting about using the PU foam for the hands was : you could make rounded-shape hands. Just simply put the glue around the edge of the hands and press it together...and, voila! You would get a round edge...



The hands were done, so it was time to cover them with the fleece. Stay tuned, cause I'll write it down on my next post...!





No comments:

Post a Comment