Monday, June 18, 2012

Up to the Stage...

For every dream comes true, there is a story that needs to be done....
Yup!
My dream was to do a show with my own hand-puppets and all I needed was a perfect time to do that.
It turned out that the moment was on my daughter's 2nd birthday. Me and my wife planned to make a simple party for her, at one of the local McD's restaurants. The only entertainment for kids provided by the restaurant, was a clown show. So I thought, why didn't I do my own puppet show for my daughter? Wouldn't  it be a wonderful birthday gift for her? 
My wife and a friend of mine supported me to take this chance, so I decided to do the show. It was the first show for Mono and KinKin, and they sure did make my daughter very happy.

Here are some pics of the very first performance of Mono and KinKin :



No comments:

Post a Comment