Monday, July 9, 2012

Dunnow Why... (Part-1)



Do you remember this guy above?
Yep...it's Dunnow. He was my third puppet I've made. 
But unlike my two previous puppets, he remained bodiless and armless for a quite long. 
I don't know, but it was just like meeting a dead end every time I tried to build this guy. 
I have succeeded in making his head, but failed to build his body immediately. Not until three or four months later, when I finally completed the body.
Phewww...I guess it is true that the biggest challenge would always come from within yourself :(
But recently, I pushed my self to finish the building process for Dunnow. 
The next step for Dunnow was his arms and hands. You can see in the picture below, I was still using a foam sheet.

I got the hand pattern from Projectpuppet.com. Thank you so much, Projectpuppet.com for the pattern. You've got my biggest respect!
As for the next step, I'll explain it later in another post. So, stay tuned.....!
:)






2 comments: