Monday, July 9, 2012

Monster, monster, monster !!!

Do you know Oscar the Grouch, from a famous Children's TV Show : Sesame Street?
Yes, he's one of the "cute" monsters in the show, who lives in a trash can.
I really inspired by the way this green guy argued with the others. So funny, you know...
And I thought to myself : "Hey, why don't I make my own trash-monster?"
So, I decided to make the character.


This guy was different. Instead of making a new puppet from foam sheet, 
fleece fabric, etc, I decided to recycle some used materials from around the house, to built the character.
I haven't got a name for him, but he already did a performance in some birthday party, with the theme about "Loving your Environment". Well, I guess he could wait for the name. Someday I will give him a perfect name.



No comments:

Post a Comment